Welcome Students, Friends, and Visitors:
This page will be devoted to updating our vacation photos as we discover India. You can write to us and keep track of our journey here.
Let the countdown begin.
Ms. Kessinger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HI I WILL BE WRITING IN HERE WHEN YOU DO
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited to hear all about your travel adventures! Have a fantastic trip!
ReplyDeletems kessinger are you there yet
ReplyDeletebecause im here
ReplyDeleteHi Laura,
ReplyDeleteI missed you this Christmas, but I knew (even though you weren't there) You were! I hope your having a GREAT time in India! I miss you but i check on here EVERYDAY! I Love you, tell Elliot I said hi!
Your DARLING sister
Hey Laura,
ReplyDeleteYou and Elliot are indeed very special to me... It has taken me two hours to figure out how to post a comment. But, I love this blog!! I have been thinking about you all everyday and praying for your health and safety. What an amazing experience you and Elliot are sharing together and thanks so much for including your students and all of us in your journey. I am so happy for you all. I loved the Taj Mahal history you shared. If only we all could have a love like that... Email me at peggieburnett@hotmail.com with the details of what happened on the train. I wish more of your students were responding to your blog. But I'm sure they are checking everyday. Before careful with the sheets at the hotels; I heard a scary story about India and scabbies. I will soon check again.
Love you both,
Peggie
This is darrell your pictures are so nice hope your having a good time
ReplyDeleteyeah hope your having a great time
ReplyDelete