Just got to New Delhi, and after a long (12 hour nap) I think I'm finally adjusted to the time zone difference. They are 12 hours ahead. Today we're off to see the Red Fort and go on a bicycle rickshaw ride. I can't hardly wait to see more than the surrounding airport.
Will post pics and details tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a wonderful experience you will have on your trip. Good luck and be careful. I'm looking forward to view your photos.
ReplyDeleteMarcie
sorry for my error, should read viewing your photos.
ReplyDeleteI am a teacher and should know better to proofread before sending.
Marcie
Boy, even the folks just reading the Blog are feeling the teacher vibe and being concerned for their correct use of English. Well, I am glad that you are adjusted to the time difference and off and running. I hope you have some wonderful adventures. Look forward to your photos and of course mostly to your homecoming. Love always Mom
ReplyDeleteDear ms.kessinger
ReplyDeletehey i hope you have a great time
artezia~student
Hey Ms.Kessinger
ReplyDeleteHow was your Christmas? This is Autumn